me as human is an energy being, a creature with 2 legs & 2 arms. i can only do so much, really. me as a human only has so much capacity, yet through this capacity i can hold the space for something so much greater than myself. this is what i feel called to do.
i want to hold space for a space to flow through me. i want to hold the fort down of a place where the following can be found:
- spaciousness: to feel spirit & breathe deep
- ancient: reflecting deep cyclical forces from which we all originate; not for quick profit, not for quick anything
- mater: deep presence of connection with mama earth
- meeting place: where people can congregate & grow
- home & hearth: feeling of warmth, coziness
- wilderness: large pieces of wild land (undisturbed by humans)
- purity: clean air & protection from pollution
- art: expression, vision, creativity, innovation
- secret nooks
- streams: fresh, clean, flowing water
- mystery room
- abundance: food forests, alignment with earth’s ways, permaculture gardens
this place reflects spirit connection. i am just a human with 4 limbs, a brain, a pumping heart. yet i could hold the space for infinite forces to move through me. may this space have the chance to grow through me and others. give me the courage to be embodied and hold the space for this. amen.